With the foundation obtained from basic life saving, this course enables you to acquire and apply sound aquatic knowledge, judgement and techniques required to perform a safe water rescue in a swimming pool, river or in the sea. Basic Cardio-Pulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) is integrated into the course.
- Must be 14 years and above
- Acheived Life Saving 3
Training Venue: NTU Alumni Club & Clementi Swimming Complex
Duration: 10 sessions, 1.5 to 2 hrs / session
Time & Date: To be confirmed
Course Fee: $360/participant
Included in the course fee:
- Reading materials & notes.
- Registration, Booking and Test fees
- Entrance fee (NTU Alumni Club only)
- Usage of life saving & resuscitation equipments
For enquiries, please call 6872 4258.